Parallels Between the Aquarius Stellium of February 1962 and the Aquarius Stellium of February 2021
Updated: Jul 20
New Moon in Aquarius within six-planet stellium (along with asteroid Pallas Athene) with Venus and Jupiter conjunct - February 11, 2021
Originally published February 4, 2020 on the main blog on the anniversary of the 1962 Aquarius New Moon total solar eclipse within seven-planet stellium.
We're halfway through the first Aquarius season of this new decade, but the Aquarius season really drawing my attention at the moment comes next year when we experience a 23-degree New Moon within a historic six-planet stellium in Aquarius that occurs with benefic planets Venus and Jupiter exactly conjunct at 12 degrees.
We start moving to that Aquarian high point at spring equinox of this year, as Saturn ingresses Aquarius on March 21 for an initial stint in the sign that will last three-and-a-half months. The Saturn ingress is part of a broader Aquarian infusion that will be experienced between 2020 and 2023 as Saturn, then Jupiter, and finally Pluto ingress the sign of the water-bearer.
As part of that Aquarian infusion, we will experience a historic conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn at zero degrees Aquarius on December 21, 2020 (winter solstice), followed by the Aquarius New Moon at 23 degrees on February 11, 2021 within six-planet stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury Rx, Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn, along with asteroid Pallas Athene). As stated, benefic planets Venus and Jupiter will be exactly conjunct in Aquarius on the day of the New Moon, indicating an entry point into a powerful period of social, cultural, and philosophical change.
The six-planet stellium in Aquarius in February 2021 has parallels to a seven-planet stellium in Aquarius experienced in February 1962 that was heralded as the official beginning of the Aquarian Age. We are in the early years of a new decade now, as we were then, that will involve explosive social, cultural, and technological growth and change. The Aquarius stellium in 1962 included a New Moon total solar eclipse at 15 degrees Aquarius, marking a simultaneous anchoring point and launch point for the major cultural shifts experienced during the 1960s. We can view the New Moon and six-planet stellium in Aquarius in February 2021 as a similar anchoring/launching point for major cultural and societal changes in the 2020s.
Though the impulses toward and desires for better conditions for humanity were real within much of the public in the 1960s, we also saw, during that decade, a strong element of social and cultural engineering along with the infiltration and co-optation of the true counter-culture.
On the surface, people were riding the wave of the Grand Humanitarian Future being brought to us (ostensibly) through the peace-and-love hippies, the counter-cultural icons of music, art, and literature, and the grand, inspirational political speeches being broadcast into the shining eyes of television viewers.
Underneath that Grand Humanitarian Front, however, the same insidious agenda was being furthered through the same insidious power structures.
We see a strong possibility that the truly beneficial shifts associated with the new-era energy, ideas, and insights of the 2020s could be hijacked in much the same way as the true spirit of the 1960s was hijacked by hedonism (sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll), narcissism, and escapism. Detrimental and distracting concepts, ideas, and faux "counter-cultural icons" were implanted in the culture of the 1960s (along with a raft of high-profile murders/assassinations) in order to derail the real progress being made, including with antiwar efforts and with the application of true humanitarian ideals.
The New Moon in Aquarius on February 11, 2021 is not a total solar eclipse like it was on February 4, 1962, but it does take place within a large stellium in Aquarius, indicating a very concentrated focus on the energy and themes of the rational, intellectual, and conceptual water-bearer.
Making the upcoming New Moon stellium even more noteworthy, Lesser Benefic planet Venus will be exactly conjunct Greater Benefic planet Jupiter at 12 degrees Aquarius on the day of the New Moon. This Conjunction of the Benefics indicates a strong opening into fresh energy and insights that have a future-oriented tone. Big social (Venus) and philosophical (Jupiter) shifts get underway as we move through February 2021. There will be a strong focus on "visions of the future" with a requirement to stay clear of manipulated or nefarious versions that are not in our or humanity's best interests.
The Aquarius New Moon within six-planet stellium in February 2021 follows the historic conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn that occurs on December 21, 2020 at zero degrees Aquarius.
Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions indicate periods of time when big enterprises get off the ground and big structural advances get underway. We can expect that the expansion experienced near the end of 2020 and beginning of 2021 will have long-term growth potential - perhaps for the next 20 years.
Jupiter and Saturn interact in 20-year cycles. Jupiter makes one pass through the zodiac every 12 years. Saturn makes one pass through the zodiac every 29 years. Every 20 years, Jupiter and Saturn meet in the zodiac and form a conjunction, opening a new cycle of concrete expansion that takes 20 years to reach completion. This cycle involves an interplay between expansion and restriction, risk-taking and caution, buoyant, forward-thinking and sometimes-sobering realities.
Jupiter is the bringer of grand plans while Saturn works with the difficulties of making those grand plans a concrete reality. Jupiter is the enthusiastic ideas person. Saturn sets the course to get there and then makes sure that course is followed with no skipped steps.
So the “grand plans” planet and the “making it a concrete reality” planet come together as we close out 2020 and move into the six-planet Aquarius stellium and Aquarius New Moon in February 2021.
This is another indicator of big, long-term shifts and advancements in the culture that are initiated in late 2020 and early 2021.
Jupiter and Saturn also formed a conjunction at 25 degrees Capricorn on February 18, 1961, the year before the historic Aquarius New Moon total solar eclipse within seven-planet stellium in February 1962.
Today [February 4, 2020] is the anniversary of the Aquarius New Moon total solar eclipse within seven-planet stellium experienced 58 years ago that was heralded as the birth point of the Age of Aquarius. The Sun is currently at 15 degrees Aquarius, the same degree of the New Moon eclipse on February 4, 1962. A look back at some of the events of February 1962 may give us a feel for the themes up ahead as we move to the next New Moon stellium in Aquarius:
- Riding the big humanitarian Aquarian wave, on February 1, 1962, United States President John F. Kennedy delivered the first ever presidential messaged devoted entirely to public welfare, calling for federal aid to the poor for job training programs and daycare for working parents.
- Two days later, he announced a trade embargo on all products from Cuba, throwing many more Cubans into poverty and lack.
- The historic Aquarian energy of February 1962 was a big launching point for much of the guru-led New Age ideology that permeated the 1960s. New Age/Gnostic philosopher (heavy on the snake oil) Samael Aun Weor declared February 4, 1962 to be the official start of the Age of Aquarius. This declaration was linked to the New Moon total solar eclipse at 15 degrees Aquarius that occurred that day within the seven-planet stellium involving the Sun, Moon, Mercury Rx, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, along with the South Node of the Moon.
Aquarius New Moon total solar eclipse within seven-planet stellium - February 4, 1962
- A doomsday period began in India surrounding the solar eclipse and stellium, as well, where followers believed that the end of the world was upon them. This doom spread to the New Agers of England at the Aetherius Society (extremely heavy on the snake oil). The basic goal of the Aetherius Society was and still is to communicate with extraterrestrial "Cosmic Masters" in order to usher in the New Age on Earth. The director of the society at the time predicted that 75 percent of the world's population would be killed around the time of the solar eclipse.
- Aquarius is a sign related to aliens and outer space. On February 7, 1962, the United States Air Force announced that in 15 years of studying U.F.O. sightings via Project Blue Book, there was no evidence that any of the 7,369 sightings involved technology beyond the scientific capacities on Earth at the time and that none of the sightings involved extraterrestrial intelligence. (So you're saying it's the government creating and flying the U.F.O.s?)
- Also on February 7, 1962, a gas explosion at a coal mine in Saarland, West Germany killed 299 coal miners. Another explosion at a coal mine in Banovici, Yugoslavia occurred on February 27, trapping 177 miners and eventually killing 54. These events were indicators of how very far there was to go to that shining Aquarian Age future where human beings did not have to risk or shorten their lives in dangerous and difficult work in exchange for their daily bread. (We're still a long way from that point, unfortunately...)
- The sign of Aquarius, ruled by Uranus (uranium) and symbolized by a current of energy, has a strong connection to nuclear energy, and there was a great deal of nuclear activity being conducted in February 1962 under that Aquarius stellium.
- The Soviet Union performed its first underground nuclear test on February 2, 1962.
- The United States government performed nuclear test explosions at the Nevada Test Site throughout most of February 1962 - on February 8, 9, 15, 19, 23, and 24. These were among the last above-ground or atmospheric nuclear tests conducted in the U.S., as the Treaty Banning Nuclear Weapon Tests in the Atmosphere, in Outer Space and Under Water, also known as the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, was signed by the United States and Russian governments in August 1963. Underground nuclear tests continued in both countries. People living in locations downwind of the Nevada Test Site were victims of high incidences of radiation-related illnesses like leukemia, thyroid cancer, and lymphoma. The mushroom clouds produced by the nuclear tests were considered tourist attractions for the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, which was 65 miles from the site.
- On February 8, 1962, the United States and United Kingdom announced an agreement for the U.S. to test nuclear weapons on Christmas Island, a British possession in the Pacific Ocean.
- On February 13, 1962 between 150,000 and 500,000 people marched in Paris, France for the first time to protest the Algerian War as it stretched into its eighth year. Algeria was fighting for independence from French rule and succeeded in gaining this independence later in 1962.
- Aquarius is a sign related to technology, as well as to the use of that technology for the purpose of social engineering. On February 14, 1962, "A Tour of the White House with Mrs. John F. Kennedy" became the highest rated television program up to that time with 46,000,000 viewers or three out of every four households in the U.S. (This was a precursor to the televised Kennedy assassination in November 1963, the beginning of nightly terror and trauma - much of it orchestrated by the power establishment - being streamed into the living rooms of horrified television viewers, a practise that continues in ramped-up fashion to this day.)
- On February 16, 1962, following the oh-so-triumphant White House tour television special, President Kennedy announced nine Executive Orders related to emergency preparedness functions delegated to various federal agencies in the case of a national emergency that required the declaration of martial law.
- Aquarius is a sign related to outer space, technology, and also friendship. On February 20, 1962, the United States (reportedly) put an astronaut into orbit for the first time as John Glenn was sent up from Cape Canaveral in a space capsule called the Friendship 7. How Aquarian.
- On February 26, 1962, the United States Supreme Court ruled that race segregation was not allowed on public transit.
As stated, there was a strong element of social and cultural engineering going on throughout the 1960s. There is evidence that many of the counter-cultural icons of the 1960s were plants being utilized for distraction, diversion, and control-based purposes. These manufactured celebs took the public's attention away from antiwar efforts surrounding the Vietnam War and from the nefarious activities of the power establishment, in general, which is pretty much the entire point of celebrity culture.
We see a very similar element today, including with controlled opposition agents being held up as truth-telling, establishment-busting heroes. Most of the popular sociopolitical campaigns of the times ("climate change" being the largest and most vocal) are actually implanted agendas designed to distract from the truly critical scenarios facing humanity today while paving the way for various schemes of the power establishment. People are literally begging for top-down control of their lives. "Do something!"
In his book, Weird Scenes in the Canyon, David McGowan outlined the development of the music scene coming out of Laurel Canyon, California, an area of Los Angeles, in the early 1960s. Most prominently, he wrote about Jim Morrison, frontman for (supposedly) counter-cultural and anti-war band The Doors, whose father, George Steven Morrison, was a U.S. Navy Admiral. Morrison was in command during the Gulf of Tonkin, the murky and manipulated event that justified the attack of Vietnam by the United States and the full entrance of the U.S. into the Vietnam War.
Frank Zappa was another prominent figure in the Laurel Canyon scene, and his father Francis Zappa, McGowan revealed, was a chemical warfare expert for the Edgewood Arsenal in Maryland, the home of the U.S. chemical weapons program, which was involved in human experimentation with various chemicals and nerve agents, along with LSD, THC derivatives, and benzodiazapines (popular name brand Xanax).
John Phillips, of popular 1960s band The Mamas and the Papas, was the child of Claude Andrew Phillips, a retired U.S. Marine Corp. Captain, and has multiple other ties to U.S. military officials through direct family and through marriage.
David Crosby of Crosby, Stills, and Nash, the band with the famous song "Ohio" about the murder of the four Kent State students protesting the Vietnam War, was the son of a military intelligence officer and had many family ties to high-ranking U.S. government officials as well as to high-ranking Masons. Many of the high-profile musicians in that scene were also reportedly friends with Charles Manson of the Manson Family fame. Charles Manson has been linked to CIA activity and the MK-Ultra program. These are just the most well-known examples uncovered by McGowan in a whole laundry list of supposed counter-cultural heroes and scene-shapers of the 1960s who had ties to high-ranking members of the U.S. military and intelligence community. It's quite a coincidence that they all came together in that small area of L.A. in the early 1960s and became rich, famous, household names shortly thereafter...
McGowan's research suggests that a purely organic counter-cultural scene was not in existence in the 1960s - at least, not on the mass public stage. This remains true to this day.
(Source: "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation," by David McGowan. Thank-you to researcher Wes Penre for posting this article in full. I encourage readers to read the full text.)
Both New Age ideology and the stereotypical peace-and-love hippie ideology worked to dumb people down throughout the 1960s, adding a navel-gazey element and distracting from the real sociopolitical work at hand.
This time around, the powers-that-be have exponentially more reach and influence over the minds, values, and behaviours of the people. The influence of technology in our society has now reached levels that were mere science fiction in the 1960s.
Most people with even an inkling toward independent research will have uncovered many disturbing and depraved messages and images being implanted in the collective psyche through corporate music, television, film, and art. Behind the facades of those starry scenes is a truly depraved world filled with pedophilia, rape, torture, abuse, dark occult energy, mind control, and ritualistic murder designed to look like suicides, drug overdoses, car accidents, plane crashes, or drownings. (Although, it's equally likely that many of these celeb deaths are being staged.) It seems that you must make a literal deal with the devil, handing over both your soul and your talents, in exchange for this (truly unnatural) level of fame, fortune, luxury, and excess. No horror movie Hollywood could put up on the screen could hold a candle to the real situation, and we have come to a time when they are not even bothering to veil it from the public anymore. Demonic/sinister occult imagery and hyper-sexuality are blatantly and routinely being used in much of the music, film, television, and art that is showcased on a mass public platform, including in items targeted toward children and teenagers. "In plain sight" symbols and clues that foreshadow orchestrated mass murders or other traumatic, ritualistic events (both real and fake) are often implanted in the "arts" of the times. This is also called predictive programming. I don't spend much time analyzing and deconstructing Hollywood or corporate music on the blog because, in my mind, once you understand these things as manipulated vehicles of mesmerism and mass mind control, what's the point of expending further energy on all the gory details? (And they certainly are gory.) As far as I can see, anyone who is made famous is either actively participating in the depravity, most often born into it in some way (a truly incestuous scene), or is looking the other way while personally benefiting from the sicko Hollywood/corporate music machines. Whether they're willing and conscious participants or whether they are being employed as "useful-yet-talented idiots" without their full knowledge, the end result is the same.
This year, as we move to the Aquarius New Moon within large stellium on February 11, 2021, we must be acutely aware of the many socially-engineered manipulations that will be attempting to hitch a ride on the Aquarian wave.
Be ever-vigilant that there is a snaky and insidious version of the Aquarian-era future being rolled out, a sleek and sexy and seductive version that is entirely to our detriment. We can see threads of this detrimental version running through much of the counter-cultural and social change of the 1960s, and with this awareness, we can hopefully avoid pitfalls that were not avoided last time around.