Updated: Aug 7
Britain's new HMS Queen Elizabeth is the very first 5G (5th generation wireless) NATO aircraft carrier, packed with military communications equipment. The HMS Queen Elizabeth is currently on its first operational deployment, a world tour, and a COVID-19 outbreak has been reported onboard, affecting around 100 sailors. All sailors and crew have had two doses of the Covid shot.
The flagship aircraft carrier set sail on May 22, 2021, leading six Royal Navy ships, a Royal Navy submarine, a U.S. Navy destroyer, and a frigate from the Netherlands on a seven-month, multi-country show of military might.
The illness outbreak among sailors onboard was first reported by the BBC on July 14, 2021.
by Jonathan Beale and Hazel Shearing, BBC News
"An outbreak of Covid-19 has been confirmed on the Royal Navy's flagship, HMS Queen Elizabeth. The BBC has been told there have been around 100 cases on the aircraft carrier, which is part way through a world tour. Several other warships in the fleet accompanying it are also affected. Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said all crew on the deployment had received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine and the outbreak was being managed."
This raises questions about the possible links among the new 5G wireless infrastructure, increased radiation/frequency exposures onboard, and the outbreak of illness.
Again, the HMS Queen Elizabeth is the first NATO aircraft carrier equipped with 5G (5th generation) wireless, and on its first operational deployment, an outbreak of illness has been reported onboard.
by Tom Hussey, Express
"Defence secretary Ben Wallace told BBC Breakfast this morning that the new HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier will project British power to the world. Speaking live from Portsmouth, where the new NATO 5th generation warship will leave for operations next month, he explained how Britain is delivering on defence capability for NATO. The ship will be packed with high-end military equipment and be flanked by an array of ships, submarines and a Royal marines, Dutch and US armed forces presence... The aircraft carrier, which is NATO’s first 5th generation aircraft carrier, was made in six shipyards across Britain."
We saw one of the first mass outbreaks of illness in early February 2020 onboard a Diamond Princess cruise ship. The Diamond Princess was also newly equipped with 5G wireless.
by Paul Cook, The Legal Lens
"At the time of the Covid-19 outbreak on the ship, the Diamond Princess had satellite 5G technology called O3bm, which is a network of 20 satellites, which enables wireless communication technology, apparently at the frequency of 29 GHz. The ship’s dimensions are 290m x 48m x 62.5m (length, width, and height respectively). There were 3,711 people on board. Therefore, one can infer that that the 5G radiation density per person was higher on the Diamond Princess than in a more dispersed population inside a city or country. According to the American Center for Disease Control (CDC), out of the “3,711 Diamond Princess passengers and crew, 712 (19.2%) had positive test results for SARS-CoV-2 . . . . Of these, 331 (46.5%) were asymptomatic at the time of testing. Among 381 symptomatic patients, 37 (9.7%) required intensive care, and nine [or ten] (1.3%) died”."
Chronology of COVID-19 Cases on the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship and Ethical Considerations: A Report From Japan
Two studies have shown a correlation between countries with early 5G technology and mass illness outbreaks (being diagnosed as COVID-19).
Scientific Research: COVID-19 Attributed Cases and Deaths are Statistically Higher in States and Counties with 5th Generation Millimeter Wave Wireless in the USA
COVID-19-attributed case and death rates for the U.S.A. were analyzed through May 2020 in three ways – for all 50 states, the country’s largest counties, and the largest counties in California – and found to be statistically significantly higher for states and counties with compared to those without 5G millimeter wave (mmW) technology. 5G mmW index was a statistically significant factor for the higher case and rates in all three analyses, while population density, air quality and latitude were significant for only one or two of the analyses. For state averages, cases per million were 79% higher (p = 0.012), deaths per million were 94% higher (p = 0.049), cases per test were 68% higher (p = 0.003) and deaths per test were 81% higher (p = 0.025) for states with vs. without mmW. For county averages, cases per million were 87% higher (p = 0.005) and deaths per million were 165% higher (p = 0.012) for counties with vs. without mmW. While higher population density contributed to the higher mean case and death rates in the mmW states and counties, exposure to mmW had about the same impact as higher density of mmW states on mean case and death rates and about three times as much impact as higher density for mmW counties on mean case and death rates. Based on multiple linear regression, if there was no mmW exposure, case and death rates would be 18-30% lower for 5G mmW states and 39-57% lower for 5G mmW counties. This assessment clearly shows exposure to 5G mmW technology is statistically significantly associated with higher COVID-19 case and death rates in the U.S.A. The mechanism–should this be a causal relationship–may relate to changes in blood chemistry, oxidative stress, an impaired immune response, an altered cardiovascular and/or neurological response."
1. The results obtained demonstrate a clear and close relationship between the rate of coronavirus infections and 5G antenna location.
2. This study does not analyse the beneficial or harmful effects on humans of 5G electromagnetic radiation. However, it does indicate a possible cause-effect in the current pandemic.
3. A “border effect” is significant, original and unique to this pandemic: it presents marked differences between contiguous states with and without 5G installation. It is particularly significant that the countries bordering China have very low rates of infection. One may also compare between Mexico and the USA or between Portugal and Spain, etc.
4. The case of San Marino is particularly significant. It was the first state in the world to install 5G and therefore, the state whose citizens have been exposed to 5G radiation the longest, and suspiciously, the first state in the world with infections. The probability of this happening is 1 in 37,636.
5. In the cities studied, Madrid, Barcelona and New York, this correlation is also observed. In the study of the city of Barcelona (pp. 7-8), it can be seen that the socio-economic factor plays a significant role.2
6. It is very significant that on the African continent, with scarce health resources but without 5G, the rate of infection is very low, except for some antennas in South Africa, which also presents the highest rates of infection in Africa.
7. The rates of infection are diluted. The rates of some regions are influenced by cities with 5G, but the rates of infection of these cities are diluted in those of the region to which they belong. So it is more significant, as is the case of Spain, to compare uniprovincial autonomous regions, than among those that are formed by 3 or more of the old provinces. Thus we see that some regions with 5G such as Rioja, Madrid and Navarra, have rates between 4 and 8 times higher than others without 5G. The same is true in other cities around the world where the 5G network does not cover the entire territory of the state or region.
8. These data and results have the value of being taken “in vivo”, not based on prospective or laboratory studies. Never before have we had so much epidemiological information about a disease in humans to be able to produce scientific studies. A means of answering the question of cause and effect would be to disconnect the 5G networks, at least as a preventive measure, and see the results of the evolution of cases of coronavirus. So would studying the rate of infection in a state that declared a 5G moratorium after the pandemic started and studying if the statistics change. Given the evidence presented here, the data and conclusions of this study urgently need to be given due consideration. Given the current gravity of the pandemic, the media and political and health authorities have a responsibility to take urgent action. A failure to act in the face of the findings of this study could be considered negligent at the very least and very possibly criminal."
Data from Arthur Firstenberg's book, The Invisible Rainbow
Epidemics and Pandemics Correlating to Dramatic Increases in the Electrification of the Earth
From the beginning of the mass illness outbreaks, the possible connection to 5G radiation/frequency sickness has been intensely and viciously censored. People talking about the possible connection have been attacked, mocked, and removed from social media, and this continues to current day.